German Plastic Boning - 12mm x 1.5mm - Remnants
This German Plastic Boning - also called Synthetic Whalebone - is far more sturdy than typical featherweight plastic boning.
It is a lighter weight Hoop Boning alternative.
- Smooth, flexible, strong, lighter weight than steel, can be dry-cleaned or washed. Air dry.
- This mid-weight boning can be used in corsets, small hoop skirts, bustles, panniers, gowns, garments, millinery, costumes, collars, cuffs, and more.
- Can be cut with sturdy scissors and the cut edges can be easily filed with a nail file to create smooth rounded ends.
- More rigid than Rigilene Plastic Boning.
-1.5mm Plastic Boning is more rigid than the 1mm
• 12mm wide is 1.5mm thick (Approx. 1/2" wide)