Hoop Bone Steel - 5.5mm x .60mm - Remnants
After long last, we have come up with a GREAT replacement for the now defunct buckram and plastic covered Hoop Boning products!
This is a rigid continuous steel bone that will retain a hoop shape - it will work perfectly for hoop skirts, corsets, costuming ...pretty much anything that calls for "hoop boning"!
- Smooth, flexible, strong, can be dry-cleaned.
- This high quality boning can be used in corsets, hoop skirts, bustles, panniers, gowns, garments, millinery, costumes, collars, cuffs, and more.
- Can be cut with boning cutters and the cut edges can be easily filed to create smooth ends.
- Will easily fit into 1/2" wide bone casing.
- 1/4 Bone Tips fit very well to cap ends. - More rigid than traditional White Steel Boning.
5.5mm wide x .60mm thick