Hoop Bone Steel - 5.5mm x .60mm
This is a rigid continuous steel bone that will retain a hoop shape - it will work perfectly for hoop skirts, corsets, costuming ...pretty much anything that calls for "hoop boning"!
- Smooth, flexible, strong, can be dry-cleaned.
- This high quality boning can be used in corsets, hoop skirts, bustles, panniers, gowns, garments, millinery, costumes, collars, cuffs, and more.
- Can be cut with boning cutters and the cut edges can be easily filed to create smooth ends.
- Will easily fit into 1/2" wide bone casing.
- 1/4 Bone Tips fit very well to cap ends. - More rigid than traditional White Steel Boning.
- Use with 5.5mm Hoop Boning Connector only.
• 5.5mm wide is .60mm thick
• 7.5mm wide is .65mm thick
Will less that 10 Yards work for your project? Check out our selection of 5.5mm HOOP BONE STEEL REMNANTS »