German Plastic Boning - 12mm x 1.5mm
This German Plastic Boning, also referred to as Synthetic Whalebone, is far more sturdy than typical featherweight plastic boning.
It is a lighter weight Hoop Boning alternative.
- Smooth, flexible, strong, lighter weight than steel, can be dry-cleaned or washed. Air dry.
- This mid-weight boning can be used in corsets, small hoop skirts, bustles, small panniers, gowns, garments, millinery, costumes, collars, cuffs, and more.
- Can be cut with sturdy scissors and the cut edges can be easily filed with a nail file to create smooth rounded ends.
- More rigid than Rigilene Plastic Boning.
- 1.5mm Plastic Boning is more rigid than the 1mm
• 7mm wide is 1mm thick (Approx. 1/4" wide)
• 10mm wide is 1mm thick (Approx. 3/8" wide)
• 6mm wide is 1.5mm thick (Approx. 1/4" wide)
• 12mm wide is 1.5mm thick (Approx. 1/2" wide)
Will less that 10 Yards work for your project? Check out our selection of 12mm GERMAN PLASTIC BONING REMNANTS »